Frequently Asked Questions

Please visit our Contact page to leave us a brief message describing the type of legal help you need. There, you can set up a free consultation to inform our legal professionals about your situation, and they will be able to then provide you with an accurate quote.
Our team specializes in Executive Action Response, Consular Processing, Deportation Defense, Fiance Visas, Asylum, Waivers, Naturalization, Appeals, MSIJS, TPS, Stay of Removal, and more!
We accept cash payments, online credit card payments, as well as written and electronic checks.
As a full-service law firm that specializes in many different areas of law, we are confident that no matter your case and its level of difficulty, our team will represent you efficiently and effectively to achieve the results you desire.
We recognize that we must communicate with you clearly and consistently, and sometimes an automated message is not appropriate. When developments in regards to your case are made, we will communicate with you early to ensure that you are aware of any changes, via phone call or email.
Please visit our Contact page to leave us a brief message describing the type of legal help you need. Our team will review your message and is happy to respond as quickly as up to 48 business hours! You can also contact our head attorney, Allen Shabani, directly at or give us a call at +1(205)-624-4043.
Not every legal matter necessarily calls for an attorney– for example, a traffic ticket. However, if you feel that you are not being provided with what you deserve or qualify for, it is in your best interest to hire an attorney with knowledge of such legal matters to represent you and fight for your case, in order to see results more quickly and efficiently.
Courts look for parenting ability. In order to get you custody of your child, we must prove that you are the primary caregiver, or that you are the most willing and able to meet the child’s physical and emotional needs, including food, shelter, clothing, medical care, education, emotional support, and parental guidance.
In Alabama, after everything has been signed by both spouses and filed by the court, an uncontested divorce takes about 6-10 weeks, while a contested divorce can take anywhere from 30 days to months or years, depending on if there is a trial or not.
Stay calm, and call 911. When the police arrive, do not apologize or admit to any fault. Take pictures of the accident and identify any witnesses that were there. It is then in your best interest to hire a personal injury lawyer to aid in the process of seeking appropriate treatment, while being compensated for it as well as any other damage!
Qualified Legal Attorney:

In his decade of experience as an attorney, Mr. Shabani has witnessed different specialties.

10 Years Of Experience:

You should be represented by the best legal professional who has seen it all!

Our Awards And Certificates:

Voted Avvo’s Top Contributor in 2014, 2015, and 2017!

Call Us 24/7

Get Your First Consultation FREE!